• Geen producten in je winkelwagen.

Germany charges man who allegedly planned Hamburg attack

  • Dit onderwerp is leeg.
Weergave van 0 geneste reacties
  • Auteur
    Berichten
    • #149412 Reageer

      feliperuatoka
      Gast

      <br>BERLIN (AP) – German prosecutors said Friday they have charged a man with plotting an Islamic extremist attack in the Hamburg area around the time of last year’s 20th anniversary of the Sept.
      11, 2001 attacks in the United States.<br> <br>The German-Moroccan dual citizen, identified only as Abdurrahman C. in line with German privacy rules, was in August. An indictment filed at the Hamburg state court charges him with preparing a serious act of violence and violating weapons laws.<br> <br>It wasn’t immediately clear when the case might go to trial.<br> <br>Federal prosecutors alleged the suspect decided by January 2021 to carry out an attack in the Hamburg area, and dark markets darkmarket 2022 that his model was the 2013 attack on the Boston Marathon.<br> <br>He bought large quantities of chemicals as well as hundreds of screws and dark web markets darknet market nuts that could be used for bomb-building, prosecutors said.

      To disguise his intentions, they added, he had the items delivered to a variety of addresses.<br> <br>The suspect also allegedly tried to buy a hand grenade and a semiautomatic gun on the darknet market links, dark market onion a part of the internet hosted within an encrypted network and accessible only through specialized anonymity-providing tools.<br> <br>Three of the four militants who piloted the hijacked airliners used in the 9/11 attacks had lived and dark market url studied in Hamburg.<br>

Weergave van 0 geneste reacties
Reageer op: Germany charges man who allegedly planned Hamburg attack
Mijn informatie:




Template Design © VibeThemes. All rights reserved.
X